Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sinister




I went to go see Sinister today! And my oh my was it scary/creepy/twisted and all of the above. I am so happy that its finally November which means I can finally start layering! Yay for layers, my jacket/blazer was pretty lightweight, but heavy enough for when the temperature dropped to 35 degrees, from express. My shirt says "Mind the Gap" I got it in London over the summer and thought it was cool. Scarf from target a, christmas present, hat and boots are from Topshop. Im rocking my staple of black nail polish by Licorice by Essie and I tried a new lipstick, dark and with a slight shimmer. I believe its Revlon color stay liquid lipstick...and trust me it stays. I had to scrub my lips for a minute. It goes on slippery and kinda weird but will not doubt last you throughout your day/night.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great outfit - LOVE IT!

    Would be cool if you visit me too :)

    ReplyDelete

fashion

hello

Search Box